Tenchu Shadow Assassins psp (known in Japan as Tenchu 4) is a stealth game developed by Acquire for the Wii and From Software for the PlayStation Portable (PSP / PPSSPP) and published by From Software in Japan and Ubisoft worldwide for Wii in 2008 and the PlayStation Portable (PSP) in 2012.
ALSO SEE :- Download God Of War Ghost of Sparta Android PSP iso+Cso [Eng] Gaming Rom PPSSPP/PSP
TENCHU SHADOW ASSASSINS PSP (ANDROID) GAMEPLAY
Shadow Assassins allows players to take control of both Rikimaru and Ayame. The camera is an over-the-shoulder point of view. All of the 10 missions are ground-based. Players will play the first five stages and the last one using Rikimaru and stages six to nine as Ayame. There are also 50 side missions called "Assignments".
Ayame is faster but weaker, making it harder for her to hide bodies. According to From Software, their stages are also completely different; Rikimaru's are more straightforward, while Ayame's are "a little trickier, she can use the environment more." There are about 10 multi-purpose items in the game; for example, a cat can be used as distraction as well as a scout.
On Wii, players use the analog stick on the Wii Remote's Nunchuck accessory to move, A button for actions, holding B button while moving forward to run or while moving sideways to strafe, and the C button for jumping (a long jump can be performed while running). The Wii Remote is also used for first-person perspective sword fighting.
The gameplay of Tenchu Shadow Assassins psp in the PlayStation Portable version is generally the same. However, its controls have been altered to fit the handheld's functionality, thus removing the motion controls; however, some similar controls have been retained, such as moving the analog stick to move forward, and pressing the D-pad to choose between the player's items. The controls for doing a stealth kill has been slightly changed; the player now has to press the face buttons of the PSP console to trigger it and moving the analog stick.
MUST SEE :- Download Tekken 6 PSP ISO Android Game (Highly Compressed) PPSSPP/PSP
Playable Characters in Tenchu Shadow Assassins Psp
- Rinshi - A mysterious kunoichi who disguised herself as a fortune-teller during the first attempt of kidnapping Kiku. Sekiya was fooled by letting her inside the castle. Later on, she reveals that her motive is actually to avenge the deaths of her parents because of Gohda.
- Sekiya - The trusted right-hand man of Gohda. It is noticeable that he could also give orders to the Azuma ninjas even without the accordance of Gohda. In Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, it is revealed that the Sekiya during those times was just an impostor and turned out to be Onikage. It is not revealed where the real Sekiya is or if he was already dead during the events of Wrath of Heaven when he was attacked by a shikigami.
- Tado - A vicious daimyo who wished to start a war with Lord Gohda. He later dies after Rikimaru poisons his sake.
- Onikage - A mysterious, demonic ninja who seems to have some sort of past connection with the Azuma clan.
How To Play
- Download PPSSPP.apk From Google Play Store
- Then Download TENCHU SHADOW ASSASSINS PSP ISO ROM.
- Run PPSSPP app and select your TENCHU SHADOW ASSASSINS PSP ISO ROM.
- Play and enjoy the game.